Sunday, November 20, 2011

Simple, Hexane-free Baby Formula . . .

I recently had to switch from breast feeding to formula because of some health problems I'm having which require me to take a high dose of steroids (Prednisone). Much to my dismay I'm battling with my guilt but what else can I do? Naturally, breast feeding is the simplest choice, but having that taken away, I searched tirelessly for the simplest formula. At first I went with Earth's Best, which, in retrospect seemed simple, organic and great, until I read about the Hexane process used to extract LifesDHA. Did you know they use bleach?!

So, after doing some reading I learned that Baby's Only is the only baby formula that actually gets their DHA from eggs. Eggs! Exciting, isn't it? They have a video on their website (www.naturesone.com) and some good info you can read for yourself. One other thing that sold me was the fact that they were the first organic baby formula brand on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment